COMPETENCY MANAGEMENT FOR HEALTH SYSTEMS
Health systems must ensure a larger number and variety of point of work competencies than any other type of organization.
Managing several hundred competency requirements per employee, with only a handful applying to all employees, and most managed by internal or external subject matter experts or clinical department leaders, requires uniquely powerful process support.
- Enterprise wide competency requirements libraries
- Support for national/federal, system wide, shared and local competency plans (sets of competence requirements)
- Process support for establishing, assigning and enforcing requirements
OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE WITHIN REACH
Health systems leveraging digital competency management enable operational excellence at levels never seen before.
Ensure quality along the entire patient journey
- Increased patient satisfaction scores
Increase patient safety and reduce risk of errors
Always audit ready with real-time reporting
- Optimize total competence development spend
- Precise and reliable shift and workforce planning