POST ACUTE CARE
Competence management is essential in ensuring patient safety as well as continuity and consistency of care in the sub and non-acute care settings.
- Ensure quality at the point of care independent of health worker profession, location or institution
- Provide competency frameworks for consistent standards and methods of care based on governing entity requirements
- Assign and enforce healthcare worker competence development based on patient needs
QUALITY AT THE POINT OF CARE
By managing competency at the point of care, care providers can rest assured that evidenced based standards and governing body requirements are enforced.
- Patient safety ensured
- Consistent and continuous delivery of care
- Reduced risk with decision making, errors and related costs