HEALTH WORKER CERTIFICATION BODIES
Health worker certifications are arguably one of the most important pieces in providing quality healthcare to patients.
The process of certification can be daunting however new digital technologies offer on time learning capabilities that were previously unavailable.
- Multiple modalities of learning and assessment
- Involving employers in the certification process
- Portable digital certificates / e-portfolios
MAKE THE INTANGIBLE TANGIBLE
Translate the standards you are responsible for to outcomes at industry level – patient safety, health worker wellbeing, economic efficiencies, and more.
- Establish true ownership of professional standards
- Create tangible assets from intangible resources
- Reduce waste and increase total value creation by driving mobility