COMPETENCE MANAGEMENT FOR EMR
EMR implementation projects often fail, and when they do a lack of training is often to blame.
Competency development for EMR must go far beyond the e-learning courses provided by the vendors.
- System support for multi-modal learning; observation, classroom training, simulation, supervised practice and more
- Ability to establish, assign and enforce both global and local EMR competency requirements
- Real-time analysis and intervention
Get your people EMR ready with a comprehensive approach to competency assurance.
- Increased likelihood of project success
- Control and optimize total training spend
- Enforce competency compliance – today and tomorrow