Certification management lies at the heart of professional standards management for industry bodies, centres of excellence, EMR vendors, membership organizations and many health systems.
Ensure the highest standards by enabling learning and assessment for certification at the point of work.
- Establish and maintain competency standards
- Manage and document the certification process
- Offer portable digital certificates / e-portfolios
LEAD WITH COMPETENCE
Ensure the standards you are responsible for are upheld by moving beyond classroom training and e-learning courses to point-of-care observation, supervision and assessment/proctoring.
- Enforce standards in practice, not in theory
- Establish useful tiers for use in short- and longterm workforce planning
- Motivate and engage health workers with tangible evidence of competence